What are the crow’s feet, why does it happen and how is it treated? How do we prevent crow’s feet wrinkles that create an annoying situation, especially for women? Which procedures and interventions should be performed with or without surgery for the treatment of crow’s feet?
What is Crow’s Feet Wrinkles?
Women want to look young and well-groomed in every period of their life. However, as the twenties begin to pass, tiny lines and wrinkles appear on the skin of most women. Unfortunately, the elapsed time shows its inevitable effect on the skin. Especially in sensitive areas such as around the eyes, wrinkles start to become very obvious. Thin, tiny lines, which are formed in the outer parts of our eyes, especially in the lower parts, one of the biggest obstacles to a young and healthy appearance, are called “crow’s feet wrinkles”
Why Do Crow’s Feet Occur?
It is necessary to accept that the main reason for the formation of crow’s feet is primarily environmental and genetic factors. Crow’s feet are, of course, a sign of the “life cycle”, but some of our habits cause this natural cycle to appear at a much earlier age or a much more “wrinkled” image. Apart from this, there may be various reasons why crow’s feet occur. For example;
- Environmental factors such as sun, wind and air pollution negatively affect the eye contour, which has a more sensitive structure than other regions. You can defeat these factors with natural creams and protectants.
- Mimics such as squinting and frowning are one of the most important factors causing crow’s feet. These wrinkles are more evident, especially in people who use excessive gestures while talking.
- If the make-up stays for a long time or is not cleaned before sleeping, it causes the skin to age quickly and deforms the area around the eyes.
- Therefore, women should clean their skin after make-up, and they should not forget to moisturise afterwards.
- The excessive consumption of sugary drinks and food causes wrinkles, as it damages elastin and collagen fibres on the skin. Healthy eating is very important in this respect.
- Insufficient water consumption causes the skin’s fluid need not being met and therefore causes dryness and wrinkles.
- Smoking causes the skin to wrinkle over time as it has a negative effect on elastin, which provides the skin’s flexibility and quality,
- In addition to an irregular and inadequate amount of sleep, sleeping in the prone position causes wrinkles on the face and around the eyes.
Although the external factors seem for wrinkles removal or delaying, our skin will continue to wrinkle in a “natural” way over time due to genetic reasons. We do not see any problem stating that the psychological effects of accepting this delay the formation of wrinkles.
How is the Crow’s Feet Treated?
You have taken precautions for crow’s feet around the eyes, you have taken good care of your skin, but still have not escaped them? In fact, there are various methods to reduce or prevent the wrinkles that appear on our faces, especially around the eyes. Skin masks, facial massage or plastic surgery are among the most preferred methods. With simple methods that need to be done after the specialist’s analysis on your face, we can prevent the crow’s feet from appearing before the natural cycle or with greater impact.
Crow’s Feet Wrinkle Treatment Methods with Professor Dr Şükrü Yazar
It is generally known as Botox. This drug, obtained from a bacterium called Clostridium Botulinum in the laboratory, is one of the most preferred applications in the field of aesthetics without surgery.
- Skin Care
With the advancing technology in recent years, non-surgical skincare procedures are preferred more frequently. It is the correction of deformations occurring in the skin with “filler, ultra-skin, and V-shape laser procedures” without any surgical procedure.
- Filler Injection
One of the most preferred methods is filler applications. To remove crow’s feet, hyaluronic acid is given under the skin. Before the application, a cream containing anaesthesia is applied locally. Thus, no pain is felt.
- PRP Treatment
It is a non-surgical method known as PRP treatment. PRP is widely used in the process of treating crow’s feet. The solution required for the method is prepared in a short time with the help of some medical devices from an injector full of blood taken from the person. It is injected into the crow’s feet area without any anaesthesia.
There is no need for any preparation before this method, which can be easily applied in all seasons. Before the procedure, an anaesthetic cream is applied around the eyes. A special mixture containing hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, amino acids and B group vitamins is injected into the crow’s feet area.
- Stem Cell Injection
It is an antiaging treatment used to heal damaged tissues in the body over time with the help of stem cells obtained from the adipose tissues of the person’s own body. Stem cells in the fat tissue supplied from the patient are processed and given back to the patients again through the vein. Thus, the blood flow is increased, and the damaged tissues are repaired.
What is the Cost of Crow’s Feet Treatment?
It is against the law in Turkey for the healthcare organisations including private practices to indicate prices online for procedures, treatments or consultations. Please contact us by calling or texting ?+90 541 334 3484 (WhatsApp available) or ☏ +90 212 257 1515 for the average cost of the intervention or any other enquiries related to the intervention.