What is Salmon DNA Vaccine Injection?
The skin rejuvenation method, which is based on the principle of regenerating cells in the skin through DNA molecules from pure hyaluronic acid and salmon sperm, is called salmon DNA injection. This method, also known as a youth vaccine, is becoming popular day by day. It is preferred not only by women but also by men since the results are fast and effective. This method can be used alone or in combination with laser, Silhouette Soft, PRP, filling, and Botox.
What are the benefits of Salmon DNA Injection?
Salmon DNA vaccine is applied to eliminate signs of aging and to rejuvenate. This anti-aging treatment is ideal for individuals who need applications for;
- Elimination of fine lines on the skin,
- Providing fullness to areas that have lost their volume,
- Providing moisture to dry skin,
- Revitalising tired skin.
However, if the patient has a condition such as diabetes, vascular occlusion, blood clotting disorder, heart disease or pregnancy, the youth vaccine is not recommended. Although this skin rejuvenation method has numerous benefits, it draws attention, especially with its three significant effects:
- Thanks to the intense amount of hyaluronic acid it contains, it is very useful in keeping the skin alive and fresh by moisturising the skin.
- ,Besides, due to the vitamins, minerals, amino acids, proteins and inorganic salts it contains, the skin gets a bright and vivid appearance.
- DNA of salmon in the injection is very similar to human DNA. Therefore, cells are stimulated to increase collagen. This stimulation is so intense that your skin will be firmer and fuller in a short time, like three months.
What are the conditions that salmon DNA injection is used?
Salmon DNA injection is a very popular treatment method used in many areas worldwide. Especially preferred situations can be listed as follows:
- In the treatment of wrinkles caused by age
- In revitalisation of the skin which loses its moisture and brightness as a result of environmental factors
- For the removal of acne and acne scars on the skin
- To remove dark circles under the eye
- For regeneration of tired skin
- For removal of sagging skin in the neck and décolleté area
- For improvement of stretch marks
How is Salmon DNA Injection Applied?
During the application process, the skin is first moisturised. Hyaluronic acid is applied to moisturised skin. Thus, the moisture level of the skin is corrected, and the skin is made suitable for the procedure. This preparation process takes about 15 days. When the moisture level of the skin surface reaches the desired level, the serum produced from salmon milk is injected under the skin. Thus, damaged tissues on the skin heal and revitalise and the skin looks much younger and radiant. After the intervention, the patient can return to his/her work or social life. Only slight rashes might be seen on the skin and it might feel stretched for a half-day. Sometimes the next day, even if there are small bruises due to the needle, it can be covered with makeup. The effect of the salmon DNA injection is evident after an average of three sessions. After the treatment is completed, the collagen increase continues for months. For those who have had Salmon DNA injection, the sessions that will be held at long intervals, such as once or twice a year, are beneficial for the continuity of the effect of the injection.
Salmon DNA Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of the salmon DNA injection?
It is against the law in Turkey for the healthcare organisations including private practices to indicate prices online for interventions, treatments or consultations. Please contact us by calling or texting ?+90 541 334 3484 (WhatsApp available) or ☏ +90 212 257 1515 for the cost of the intervention or any other enquiries related to the intervention.
Are there any risks of salmon DNA injection?
As long as it is performed in a hygienic environment by an experienced doctor, there is no risk. Although rare, a slight rash may occur in some patients. However, this is temporary and will disappear in a day or two.
Who cannot have salmon DNA injection?
Although salmon DNA vaccine application does not have allergic effects and it is used in a wide range of areas, it is not recommended for patients with diabetes, vascular occlusion and stroke, blood clotting disorders, heart disease and for pregnant women.