What is Vagina Aesthetics?
All aesthetic operations performed in the vagina and perineum region, such as a rupture at the entrance of the vagina after birth, the removal of unwanted scars in the genital area, and narrowing of the vagina or downsizing the inner lips are called female genital aesthetics or vagina aesthetics.
In Which Conditions Is Vagina Aesthetics Performed?
People of all ages can get female genital region aesthetics.
- Due to the loss of elasticity of the vagina structure in women who gave birth many times,
- In eliminating congenital, physical, structural abnormalities,
- Structural deformations occurring in the vulva (especially if the vagina outer lips are large),
- In cases where the vagina is deformed after difficult births,
- In order to eliminate sexual disorders due to incisions made into the vagina after various traumas,
- Since the sagging of the urinary bladder and rectum can cause problems such as sexual dysfunction and urinary incontinence, female genital aesthetic procedures are also performed to eliminate issues such as uterine prolapse.
What are the Types of Vagina Aesthetics?
For female genital aesthetics, the patients are generally undergoing the following procedures;
- Labiaplasty (Aesthetics of vagina inner and outer lips),
- Clitoral Hudoplasty (Correction of residues on the clitoris),
- Vaginoplasty (Vaginal tightening by surgery),
- Whitening of the Genital Region (Genital bleaching by laser),
- G Spot Augmentation
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (Vagina renewal and tightening by Laser),
- External Genital Tightening (Genital region tightening by Laser),
- Vagina and External Genital Region Regeneration (with Radiofrequency method),
- Labia Majora Injections (Filling for big lips),
- Labia Majora Aesthetics (Shrinking of big lips by surgery),
- Hymenoplasty (Hymen Repair),
- Puboplasty/Venus Aesthetics (Pubis hill aesthetics),
- Laser Vaginal Regression (Creating skin residue inside the vagina by Laser).
In the safe hands of an experienced and skilled plastic surgeon who performs genital aesthetics, such procedures take place painlessly. With the C02 laser used in such methods, the results are mostly satisfying.
Vagina Aesthetic Surgery Process
Operations take around an hour at most. After these procedures performed under general anaesthesia, the sutures begin to heal after a week. After a maximum of three weeks, complete recovery occurs.
The hymenoplasty, which is a social necessity in our country, is an operation that some women have. The procedure, which lasts about half an hour, is performed with the microsurgical method. It is very important for the patient to avoid some movements after the operation performed with the 3-fold flap-laser assisted tissue fusion technique to show successful results.
- Vagina Tightening Procedure:
In this procedure, which is performed to increase the pleasure during sexual intercourse, the entrance to the vagina is narrowed. Thus, the vaginal tissues turn into a narrow and tight structure as it was previously. Some of the vaginal tissue is removed, and the muscles are shortened. This procedure, performed under general anaesthesia, takes about an hour.
This process, known as vagina rejuvenation, is performed to restore the vagina to its previous structure. During the procedure, the enlarged vaginal tissue is removed, and the tissue around the vagina is tightened.
Sometimes the small lips in the vagina can be longer and larger than necessary. In such cases, the small lips are anesthetised and downsized so that they do not hang. In this process, limited anaesthesia is used in a limited area. After an average of half an hour following the procedure, the patient can return home.
- The Procedure of Plumping Labium Majors (The Big Lips):
In cases where large lips are wrinkled and saggy, fat injection is applied and these lips are made fuller. The procedure is performed under local or general anaesthesia. This injected fat is usually supplied from the patient’s abdomen. The patient can return home after a few hours of rest.
Vagina Aesthetics Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cost of vagina aesthetics?
It is against the law in Turkey for the healthcare organisations including private practices to indicate prices online for procedures, treatments or consultations. Please contact us by calling or texting ?+90 541 334 3484 (WhatsApp available) or ☏ +90 212 257 1515 for the average cost of the procedure or any other enquiries related to the procedure. You need to send some photos to the Patient Care Coordinator to be examined by Professor Yazar to get the exact all-inclusive price.
What is the healing process after vagina aesthetic surgery?
After the vagina cosmetic procedures, the patient can usually return to her daily life in a short time. The patient is recommended to use a menstrual pad for two days. It is also essential to pay attention to genital hygiene after surgery. An average of 1.5 months. sexual intercourse should be avoided. It is normal to have bleeding in the form of leakage, swelling or bruising after surgery.
Are there any risks of female genital aesthetic surgery?
They are low-risk surgeries. As long as the hygiene rules are followed and sexual intercourse is avoided for an average of 1.5 months, no problems are encountered.
What are the benefits of vagina tightening surgery?
In the virtue of the vagina tightening surgery, both the shape and appearance of the vagina are improved. In addition, the functions of the loose vaginal muscles are regulated. With this surgery, resistance, tension and tonus of the vagina canal are also increased. This tension helps to increase the pleasure during sexual intercourse in men and women.
For whom a labiaplasty surgery can be performed?
It can be performed for anyone who has passed the adolescence and is concerned about vaginal aesthetics. It is also an operation performed for virgins when the hymen is 3 or 4 cm inside the vagina. Performing this procedure does not prevent getting pregnant or giving birth.