What is Skin Care?
The detailed care performed for the needs of the skin with the help of professional skin care products or devices is called skin care. With a care procedure suitable for the structure of the skin;
- Blackheads and pimples,
- Wide pores,
- Limp and dull appearance on the skin,
- Colour inequalities on the skin are prevented, a more vivid and fresh appearance is obtained and the skin’s resistance to time is increased.
It is impossible for the skin, which is constantly exposed to environmental conditions, to look always perfect. The skin grows old and gets stained due to aging and the influence of the negative environmental conditions. For this reason, it is very important to give the skin the basic care it needs. Simple skin care can be performed at home, but it is more appropriate for detailed and more effective care to be performed by the specialists of skin care centres.
For Whom the Skin Care is Performed?
Skin care is an application that everybody, whether male or female, should have after the age of 25. The skin, which renews itself in specific periods, can no longer perform this function adequately after 25-30 years of age. Therefore, the skin is fed and cured regularly with the help of additional interventions. The earlier the skin care is started, the more the skin will look youthful and fresh.
Who Should Place Importance to Skin Care?
- Those with irregular sleeping habits,
- Those consuming cigarettes and alcohol,
- Those working under extreme stress,
- Those who have sudden changes in their hormones,
- Those exposed to air pollution,
- Those who frequently consume fatty food,
- Those who drink less water should place importance on skin care.
Such causes result in premature aging of the skin, wear and undesired problems on the surface. It is only possible with regular skin care not to experience such problems or to overcome existing obstacles.
How is Skin Care Performed?
The standard applications of skin care, which vary depending on the structure and needs of the skin, are generally as follows:
- First, the skin is cleaned.
- Then, peeling is applied to open the pores. Thus, the removal of slough becomes easier.
- A steam bath is taken, and the skin is purified from toxins. In this process, it is aimed to open the pores further and clean the area under the skin.
- A special care product is used to squeeze the blackheads without irritating the skin and to remove the wens. In this process, the pores are kept moist by steam.
- After emptying the blackheads, the skin is disinfected and sterilised with special care products.
- The mask process, which is suitable for the structure of the skin and ideal for the needs of the skin, is applied.
- After the mask process, which takes an average of 20 minutes, the skin is massaged with special creams.
- The mask is cleaned, and the skin is moistened with the help of antioxidant products.
- Then anti-aging, body mark cream, acne cream or serum is used depending on the need.
- Finally, a moisturising massage suitable for the skin type is applied to the skin and the skin is protected by applying a sun barrier cream.
Before skin care, it is necessary to learn the information about the structure of the skin and perform care procedures accordingly. For this subject, which is a very sensitive point, information such as;
- The structure of the skin,
- The moisture amount of the skin,
- The status of the pores,
- Fat rate of the skin,
- Details of skin disorders should be evaluated.
It is inevitable to have much healthier and more youthful skin with the skin care prepared according to the result of this evaluation.
Skin Care Frequently Asked Questions
What is the price of skin care?
It is against the law in Turkey for the healthcare organisations including private practices to indicate prices online for interventions, treatments or consultations. Please contact us by calling or texting 📱+90 541 334 3484 (WhatsApp available) or ☏ +90 212 257 1515 for the cost of the intervention or any other enquiries related to the intervention.
How often should skin care be performed?
Apart from the daily and weekly skin care performed by the person at home, it is imperative to have professional skin care to rejuvenate and revitalise the skin. These care procedures are performed depending on the structure and needs of the skin after the examination of the specialist.
Is it important to have routine skin care?
In general, professional skin care has monthly and annual routines. Thanks to this care, the necessary care products are delivered to the lower layers of the skin and the freshness of the skin is maintained continuously. It is essential that this care is performed by professionals and in accordance with the structure of the skin.
What should be considered when applying skin care?
Before effective skin care procedures, the specialist decides which products to be used by making a comprehensive skin analysis. Using the right product in skin care is a very important factor. Skin age in individuals may not always be in proportion to physical age. In this respect, the necessity of professional support for skin care creams, other supportive products and applications is essential for the right and successful skin care.