What is a vaginal rejuvenation operation, and why is it done? What are surgical and non-surgical vagina rejuvenation procedures? Learn more about the five critical questions to ask before vaginal rejuvenation surgery with Prof Dr Şükrü Yazar.
What is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal rejuvenation procedures are the procedures performed to restore the genital area to its former state, where the structural changes occurred with age or environmental factors.
Why Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Changes occur in the body due to age and environmental factors. Women become uncomfortable with their bodies, which wear out and lose their vitality, and become depressed. Changes in the vaginal area, especially due to birth, weight fluctuation and aging, can cause embarrassment for many women. Women who lose their self-confidence, and feel insecure, stay away from their spouses, and this may cause problems in relationships. Women who are more courageous today prefer to take steps for vaginal rejuvenation when they are uncomfortable with such changes.
Genital Area Aesthetics → https://www.sukruyazar.com/en/genital-area-aesthetics
Vagina Aesthetics → https://www.sukruyazar.com/en/vagina-aesthetics
Various procedures are available for vagina rejuvenation. There are many surgical or non-surgical options, such as tightening the vaginal canal or reshaping the outer vulva region. These can be listed as follows:
1.Surgical Vagina Rejuvenation Procedures
- Labiaplasty: The volume of inner labia is reduced.
- Vaginoplasty: The vaginal wall is restructured by removing excess skin. Also, vaginal looseness is removed with tightening.
- Reducing the Clitoral Head: Excess skin around the clitoral head is removed.
- Labia Majoraplasty: The volume of outer labia majora is reduced.
- Monsplasty: The excess of skin and fat is removed from the front part of the vulva, where the hair grows.
2. Non-Surgical Vagina Rejuvenation Procedures
- Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation: The collagen production is increased with laser treatment and the tissues are renewed with the vaginal wall.
- Radiofrequency Vaginal Rejuvenation: Vaginal tissue and muscles are stimulated safely with the help of radiofrequency. In addition, vaginal rejuvenation is performed with a controlled volumetric heating system. In both non-surgical procedures, heat is used to stimulate surrounding tissues. They are also very effective methods for vaginal tightness and minor incontinence problems.
As you can see, there are many options for vagina rejuvenation. Before deciding on a procedure, it is necessary to consult with a specialist. It is very important to know which questions should be asked before the interview. In this process, it is necessary to conduct research and to achieve the best possible results in defining the objectives clearly.
Five Questions to Ask Before Vaginal Rejuvenation
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Most Suitable Procedure for Vaginal Rejuvenation?
This question will guide the discussion of the biggest concerns in the vaginal area. Women who are concerned with the size and length of the vulva get the best results with labiaplasty or labia majoraplasty, while those who find that they experience minimal vaginal laxity benefit mostly from a non-surgical procedure. In this process, nutrition and lifestyle should also be discussed. It is important to obtain sufficient information about this process in order to get better results.
- How Long is The Recovery Period After Vaginal Rejuvenation?
It is very important to know and plan the recovery period. Some procedures have a longer recovery period than others. Therefore, knowing what to expect and how to prepare helps reduce stress. After learning which procedure is suitable, preparation should be made for the recovery process. It is important to talk with someone to help during this process.
- How to Do Vaginal Rejuvenation Procedure?
Knowing the details of the procedure helps to resolve concerns. By asking the surgeon which steps to follow, information about the procedure process can be obtained.
- What Are the Risks of Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Thanks to the developments in the field of plastic surgery today, many procedures have become safer and more effective. However, every medical procedure has a small risk. The patient should make her mind aware of these risks.
- What Results Should be Expected after Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Being realistic is very important in order not to be disappointed. The period in which the results will be seen and how long these results will last should be known.
Apart from these five questions, it is useful to prepare many questions by researching. Such preparation before meeting with the surgeon is very important for the correct expression of personal goals.
What is the Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery?
It is against the law in Turkey for the healthcare organisations including private practices to indicate prices online for procedures, treatments or consultations. Please contact us by calling or texting ?+90 541 334 3484 (WhatsApp available) or ☏ +90 212 257 1515 for the average cost of the procedure or any other enquiries related to the procedure. You need to send some photos to the Patient Care Coordinator to be examined by Professor Yazar to get the exact all-inclusive price.
You must be logged in to post a comment.